Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning in Greater Mankato, St. Peter, New Ulm, Le Sueur and Waseca.
Contact us to setup a consultation!
Your home is at the center of your life, the place you enjoy time with your family and friends. Children, as well as pets, spend a great amount of time on the floor, making carpet cleaning and maintenance vital. Carpet is one of the most important investments you can make in your home. Keeping it in top condition protects that investment.
Clean carpet in a commercial environment extends the life of the carpet by removing dirt that would wear it out from grinding foot traffic. Clean carpets projects a professional image.
Clean Trust Certified
Vanderberg Clean offers professional residential and commercial carpet cleaning as well as maintenance programs. All of our carpet cleaning technicians are Clean Trust certified, the leading certification of the cleaning and restoration industry. Vanderberg Clean follows a process that provides better results and higher quality. Being Clean Trust Certified means that our technicians will keep your carpet warranty in place, while other companies who don't have technicians that are certified, could void the warranty.
VANDERBERG CARPET CLEANING PROCESS:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Professional vacuuming
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rake carpet to get full fiber application of cleaning solutions
- Steam extract carpet with clear hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stains
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance
- Place pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while it dries
- Application of Carpet protection (optional at additional cost)
- Final inspection of carpet with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
- Why should I clean my carpets? According to the rug and carpet institute, carpet is the largest air filter in your home. It needs to be refreshed every six to twelve months to stay effective. Carpet also needs to be clean to avoid damage from soil staining.
- How long will my carpet take to dry? Usually carpets will be dry in just 4 or 5 hours.
- How often should I get my carpets professionally cleaned? At least once a year, if not twice.
©2010-2016 Vanderberg Clean – 1090 South Victory Drive, Mankato, MN 56001 – 507-345-8487 – Sitemap